Birmingham-based inbound marketing agency Tomorrow People is one of the fastest growing B2B marketing agencies in the country, working with global brands such as Three mobile, Trustpilot, Oracle and Ener-G. We're looking for an experienced digital marketer with social media and online PR expertise to join our team, working with a range of B2B clients to drive their online presence.
As an Earned Media Manager, your role will involve enhancing our inbound content marketing programs with online PR, social media and influencer outreach, aligning promotional activity and content with strategic goals and keeping business objectives front of mind for our clients. Your priorities will be identifying strategic opportunities for social media channels, content placement and media partnerships, developing those into creative proposals, and managing campaigns from conception to execution.
You will be responsible for providing strategic insight and analysis into social media channels, content, media targets and industry influencers, working closely with clients to ensure Earned Media activity delivers brand awareness, engagement, and referral traffic. Developing thought leadership and industry reputation for clients will be key objectives, building effective influencer and media engagement strategies. Your role will also involve managing junior staff and developing their skills by sharing your specialist knowledge, and you will need to evaluate the latest industry trends to identify and develop commercial opportunities.
You will already have experience in social media marketing or online PR, either at an agency or in-house, preferably in a B2B role, and will be a strong project manager, used to working across teams to implement effective campaigns and drive ROI. You will have strong communication and relationship-building skills, with a creative and strategic approach to digital marketing. Any experience managing and training teams, measuring performance, and developing strategies will also be beneficial, as will any media or influencer relationships.
- Developing strategic influencer and media engagement plans, aligned to client objectives
- Utilising analytics and performance insights to drive referral traffic and qualified leads from social media, online PR and influencer outreach content and activity
- Developing relationships with client to identify commercial opportunities for agency
- Delivering strategic digital marketing campaigns, content and promotional activity, driving ROI and meeting performance goals
- Managing social media and online PR campaigns from conception to execution, allocating resource efficiently, in collaboration with the accounts team
- Managing and motivating junior staff members, overseeing their professional development
- Providing expert insight and direction on social media and online PR, based on industry trends, best practice and developments
Salary: £20-£28k, dependent on experience
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com