Birmingham-based inbound marketing agency Tomorrow People exists at the cutting edge of modern marketing. We are the fastest growing B-to-B marketing agency of 2013 and work with global brands such as Three mobile, Trustpilot, Oracle and Ener-G. Our track record within the marketing industry is second to none. Over the years we have developed into a leading UK inbound marketing agency through the high calibre and expertise of our carefully assembled collective of marketing professionals. Tomorrow People builds powerful online presences for businesses across all industries. Organisations of all sizes are currently benefiting from our inbound marketing expertise.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for successful project management of all national, and often Europe-wide, client campaigns. Day-to-day project management is not typically part of the role, but you’ll be responsible for the members of your team who deliver the projects. You will work closely with the Managing Director and other departments heads on all creative briefs whilst overseeing the budget and quality of account management. You will have strong experience in planning, creating and executing integrated multilingual B2B technology campaigns as well as managing budgets, key deliverables and team development.
Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Driving the strategic direction of each account, working across the mix of digital channels
- Motivating & managing a cross functional team of digital experts.
- Managing key stakeholders in senior positions.
- Monthly calls to the project sponsor on expectation & risk management
- The monthly performance of each client
- Paid media, research, proposals & implementation created & managed by the account director
- Driving the Database strategy to reflect the key personas
- Performance reviews managed by the account director
- The promotional plans for each client
- The timeline owned by the Account director, but managed by the Project manager
- The implementation of Primary research in all content plans
- The identified narrative to bring the content together
- The necessary messaging framework to build a strong & performing content plan
- A senior account or marketing manager with strong digital skills.
- Website build experience
- Knowledge & experience of driving a content strategy
- Digital campaigns
- BTL activity
Please send CV to email@example.com